Monday, December 14, 2009

Benjamin!


Ben, Brad, Brad and Ben


Benjamin is coming to visit tonight! I'm so excited, he was here for Thanksgiving, but that feels like ages ago. We had a barbeque to celebrate his Birthday and Sue (my best friend) went to DQ and bought an icecream cake. It was yummy. I don't remember what we got him, but i'm sure he liked it either way. Benjamin is super smart, some sort of rocket scientist guy. He loves airplanes and went to school to be an Aeronautical Engineer. I probably butchered the spelling on that lol. He's the youngest of the 2 boys my Aunt Robyn had. He's probably 6'4 and engaged to a girl he met in college. I don't remember her name, so i just call her Barbie. I've only met her once. Since i talked about Ben, now i need to talk about Bradley, his older brother. Bread has red hair, about 6'3 and loves changing his facial hair designs. Every time i see a picture of him he either has fluffy sideburns, a go-T or some other rockin' design. He use to really be into Japanese stuff, i think he may have even learned some symbols and part of the language. He plays drums, and when i say he plays i mean he PLAYS. He is great, he is even in a band called 'Nature Vs'. I'm a fan of it on my facebook. I've never heard them play, but if he's on the drum set, they've got an awesome beat. I haven't seen him for a few years, but that's ok. I'm sure we'll see each other soon enough. Last i heard he has a girlfriend, but i have no clue what she's like. Benjamin is staying for 5 days! Well, we will have loads of fun and i can't wait. Until next time, arrivederchi

No comments:

Post a Comment