Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Being Approached By Men

I don't know what it is about a woman that causes a man to approach her. Is it her looks? Her smile or grace? Maybe the way she holds herself when she walks or how she does or doesn't look at you. This is something that intriques me because in less than a week I have been approached by 2 different guys. I was in my Theatre class the other day and this boy, Andrew, was talking more than usual. About 3/4 of the way through the semester, Andrew walked over and asked to sit by me. He never really talked to me the rest of the semester, but i didn't think anything of it. I wasn't interested. So, on our last day of class (not counting the day of our final), Andrew had been talking to me more than usual. We had been dismissed and people were gathering their stuff and leaving. I got up to gather my books when Andrew looked up at me and said "So, do you want my number?" I wasn't sure what to say, i just stared for a few seconds. It made a little more sense to me why he hadn't left class yet. Finally, i replied with a meek "sure". I sort of found a way out of that situation turning into anything romantic. So today i get to school, waiting for finals when a guy walks by me very slowly. I look up at him and he's staring at me. I recognized him, i had walked by him a few minutes earlier and he said hello to me. He smiled at me and asked "Is your name Paige?" I could tell he really didn't think my name was Paige, it was totally a pick up line. So what is it that makes a person approachable? And how do you make yourself approachable to the type of guy you're looking for? Until next time, arriveaderchi

No comments:

Post a Comment